The health benefits of tea are scientifically and historically proven over thousands of years. With the overwhelming claims of weight loss and mental boosts, extensive researh has been conducted by many well regarded institutions and companies in an effort to prove these statements. Many of the health benefits are quite clear without doing much analyzing though, and they will be highlighted and explained below. It is highly important that everyone understands all the beneficial aspects of this delightful beverage to improve the health of society, reduce deaths, and increase lifespans.
Top 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Tea
1. The overwhelming clear advantage is the lack of negative components, such as sugar, excessive caffeine, and unnatural ingredients. Tea is marketed on the fact that it is completely natural, which is much more than soda can say. Even without these unhealthy ingredients, it remains flavorful and sweet.
2. Some types have been linked to weight loss. The antioxidants found mostly in Green varieties help metabolize fatty tissue and limit diseases caused by obesity and excessive weight gain, such as artery blockage.
3. Endurance boosts are well known to occur from both the natural caffeine. The antioxidants also burn fat for more body fuel, which leads to more exercise endurance.
4. Black varieties, such as the famous Earl Grey, help remove the tar and buildup from cigarette smoking; therefore, they lower the risk of lung cancer. It is still not suggested to start or keep smoking though because it remains unhealthy.
5. Relating to lung cancer, the antioxidants help fight many different forms of cancer, such as skin, colon, stomach, and many more. More studies have concluded this amazing fact than those that have attempted to disprove it.
6. Additionally, antioxidants, mostly ECGC from Green, help the already existent protection within the body against free radical damage. By limiting this destruction, the risk of cellular damage, heart disease, and even cancer is drastically reduced.
7. While this may sound ridiculous, the lubing effect of this soothing beverage can almost be felt while drinking it. The hydration of internal organs and the digestive track to allow more free flow of other foods and drinks is quite satisfying.
8. The relaxation aspect is also beneficial leading up to bedtime. The effects of insomnia and other sleeping problems can be limited by the use of tea in a relaxation routine. The following is a wonderful strategy to help fall into a sound sleep.
– Brew your favorite bag of tea.
– Hit play on the stereo system with relaxing tunes, such as classical or jazz music.
– Rest on a comfortable chair or couch.
– Preferably in front of a soothing image, such as a fireplace or sunset.
9. Oolong is connected to increased mental activity by improving critical thinking and alertness. While providing other benefits too, such as weight loss and tooth decay.
10. Many types improve bone density and strength, similarly to the effects of milk, helping prevent tooth decay and osteoporosis.
That list concludes the top 10 amazing health benefits of tea; however, the list is not exclusive, and there are many more incredible advantages versus consuming other drinks. If you are looking for a healthy alternative to coffee or soda, you should begin sampling the many varieties of tea from the local grocery or health store to find one you enjoy.